Wednesday, January 13, 2010

2o1o, You're a Gem

After my annual Christmas pilgrimage home to Minnesota, I've returned to Boston with an insatiable itch to create something. Of course it's entirely possible that this feeling is wholly attributed to the fact that I am now a college graduate and as such have suddenly comes to terms with the idea that everything I ever read or write or do from this point forward will be of my own doing. No longer will my actions be prompted by the will of a professor or academic institute. My life is completely my own. I am birthed anew as a twenty-two year-old eccentric with an appreciation for classic cocktails, bow ties, pipes and glassblowing- though I obviously do not limit myself to such narrow parameters of enjoyment.

With unbounded joy, I cast off this first post and look to the future with sheer optimism. 2010, it's going to be a beautiful year!

No comments:

Post a Comment