Sunday, March 14, 2010

Fantastically Lazy

I haven't done anything even remotely interesting today besides watch the second episode of Jazz: A Film by Ken Burns.

It was wonderful, having nothing to do, but only until about 3:00, and then I started to get restless. If it weren't so miserable outside I'd go for a walk, but seeing as that is really not an option, I'm going to pour myself a glass of whiskey, crawl into bed and employ my mind in something worthwhile.

Before I loll off to bed, I'd like to share with you another one of my very talented friends: a Minnesotan displaced in New York who's making charming knitwear just for you- Black Capped Crafts.

Who wouldn't want a giant tundra cowl to help one get through this gusting spring? She makes customized pieces as well, so check out the etsy shop and get some comfy, chunky wool!

No comments:

Post a Comment