Sunday, February 7, 2010

Getting my Game Face On!

Today marks the many-month climax to America's favorite sport, and I'm celebrating as I celebrate most everything: with Doritos.

Anyway, before I apply my face paint and get my hands dirty with artificial Nacho Cheese flavoring, I decided to share some really beautiful photos a client showed me. If you have any interest in window displays, I suggest you check out the new window display at Anthropologie, she said.



The exploding ball of flowers in the background was constructed by a [probably] lovely and charming young woman named Dana and is made of plastic bottles which have been cut, bended and painted to look like flowers.



I want repurposed bottles adorning my apartment now! Actually, I want to just live in Anthropologie like Natalie Portman lived in Walmart in that one really awful movie from the nineties. For more photos, check out the Anthropologie flikr.

No comments:

Post a Comment