Friday, February 5, 2010

It's Business Time

I'm always tempted to print myself a bunch of business cards, but then I remember that I don't know what I'm going to be doing with myself for the next three, six, twelve months, so I hold off. What would I put on a business card? Professional Receptionist, Freelance Writer, Amateur Glassblower? Uh, no.
Regardless, I'm still very inspired by creative business card ideas such as those featured on Naldzg Graphics.

I particularly love these cards and think they're perfect for a hair salon!



One day I will have really awesome business cards, too. When you meet me at a bar and I hand you one, you'll be so impressed!

P.S. Speaking of business cards- my friends at J. Newbury have fantastic business cards that are actually printed on a deck of playing cards. They're pretty debonair. And their shirts are pretty cool, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment