Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Here's to you!


I know I said I was going to stay inside and wear my pajamas all day, but the snow never materialized and my feet were itching for a walk, so when my roommate suggested we visit The Boston Shaker, I was more than willing to put on a cozy dress and a pair of boots and get going.

The Boston Shaker is a civilian cocktail supply store in Davis Square. It opened last week and has all the cocktail-making paraphernalia a true mixologist would ever need or desire, including a wide array of [hard to find] bitters, made-in-the-USA equipment and a shelf of cocktail books that rivals Ina Garten's cookbook empire. It's about time Boston had a store to cater to those with refined taste and an adventurous spirit!


If you're in the Davis Square area, I suggest you visit. The owner is incredibly knowledgeable and informative, and their selection is truly wonderful. So, bottoms up! dear reader, and I'll see you in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment